Date(s) - 07/09/2017
09:30 - 16:30
ZHAW - Zürcher Hochschule der Angewandten Wissenschaften
This conferences aims to bring European academics, young researchers, students and industrial practitioners together in Switzerland to discuss the application of Artificial Intelligence to various practical fields. In a broader context, the event wants to promote «Mathematics for Industry» in Switzerland, similar to what ECMI is doing on an European-wide level. The 1st COST Conference on this topic was held on September 15, 2016. The conference is supported by the COST Network MI-NET and by the Swiss State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation SERI.
All lectures are open to the public and registration is free of charge for students.
There are two thematic workshops, focusing on Industrial and Financial Applications:
Artificial Intelligence in Industry
– Machine learning for industry
– Simulation, Model order reduction and robust optimization for industrial robotics and E-Mobility applications
– Advanced imaging for industrial application
– Optimization and Optimization-based control methods for industrial applications
Artificial Intelligence in Finance
– Algorithmic trading
– Big data and digitalization
– Mathematical challenges for the Fintech industry
– Quantitative trading models
– Machine learning for finance
– Deep learning and neutral networks
– Financial networks and sentiment analysis
Registration and more information at : https://www.zhaw.ch/iamp/industrial-mathematics
This is a SGAICO independent event.
Copyright © 2017 | Swiss Group for Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Science